Everyone should be their own superhero
So I took the superhero quiz. As I would have predicted, I didn't come out strongly as any one of them in particular, a little green light, a little flash, something womanly, something girlish. I'm not sure where it got the hot headed part - actually I get coldly angry, not hot in the least, when I get mad. Cold, clipped, precise and quieter.
I guess like Foilwoman, I should create my own super character. I'll have to think on it some. Maybe a future post.
Your results:
You are Green Lantern
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz
Can someone tell me why the linked picture doesn't show up? I guess Supercomputer Geek isn't my alter ego - sigh
Ah, got it, there was a carriage return where no carriage return belonged in the link to the photo URL!
I guess like Foilwoman, I should create my own super character. I'll have to think on it some. Maybe a future post.
Your results:
You are Green Lantern
| Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination. ![]() |
Can someone tell me why the linked picture doesn't show up? I guess Supercomputer Geek isn't my alter ego - sigh
Ah, got it, there was a carriage return where no carriage return belonged in the link to the photo URL!


1 Comments:
I have no idea, but I just followed the link and will post the results on my blog. We'll see whether the picture is visible. I'm a superhero I've never heard of. And they don't have Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which bugs me.
Post a Comment
<< Home